Introduction to Entrepreneurship Online Course
- Online - Self-Paced Enroll Anytime
- EST. time to complete:
- 3 to 9 Months
- $384.88 per credit
About the Introduction to Entrepreneurship Online Course
ENTR 101: Introduciton to Entrepreneurship is an introductory course structured to provide a firm basis as to the critical role entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship plays in the global economy. This course has no pre-requisites and is a self-paced course. Entrepreneurship will be analyzed, debated, assessed, and explored experientially throughout the course from an interdisciplinary perspective. Entrepreneurship will be viewed as a manageable process and way of thinking, acting, and behaving applicable not only to business endeavors, but to everyday problems existing in the workplace and society. This course:
- introduces entrepreneurial competencies
- help students understand the role of innovation and creativity in entrepreneurship
- provides an overview of entrepreneurs in the contexts of start-up ventures; small business, and existing organizations (i.e. intrapreneurship); and as agents of social change
- surveys the venture creation/initiation process
- explores individual interests and aptitude related to entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship: Theory, Process, Practice, 11th Edition by Donald F. Kuratko. Cengage Learning
- ISBN-10: 0-357-03389-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-357-03389-0
How will the course appear on my transcript?
You may enroll at any time and have 3-9 months to complete this online course. The college credits you earn will be recorded on your transcript in the semester you register.
Why Take Online Classes at UND?
Here are a few reasons why you should take an online enroll anytime course at UND:
- Great customer service – Our registration team is ready to answer questions quickly so you can focus on your coursework.
- Affordable – UND's enroll anytime courses are priced at North Dakota's affordable, in-state tuition rate.
- Accredited – UND is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Easily transfer credits – Transferring credits is always at the discretion of the institution to which the credits are being transferred. In general, credits from schools/universities that are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission transfer to other regionally accredited institutions. UND's online courses appear on your UND transcript in the same way as other courses.
Flexible 100% Online Course
You'll take this online course at your own pace. Some students thrive in this environment, while other students may struggle with setting their own deadlines. If you have successfully taken an independent study or correspondence course previously, UND’s enroll anytime courses may be right for you. Still not sure? Take our online quiz to help determine if online enroll anytime courses are right for you.
Course information including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams is subject to change without notice.