Global Physical Environment Lab
A global environment lab online course that complements Geography 121.
- Online - Self-Paced Enroll Anytime
- EST. time to complete:
- 3 to 9 Months
- $342.16 per credit (no fees)
Why take a Global Physical Environment lab online?
A basic environmental science laboratory to complement Geography 121. This online course can also be taken independently to Geography 121. This online course examines the physical environment and the processes that interact to form and shape the surface of the earth as we know it. These processes include:
- the actions of weather and climate
- geologic and biologic activity
We will examine how these processes act together in systems, including the impacts they have on humans, and the impact that humans have on the earth and its environments.
A basic environmental science laboratory to complement Geography 121.
What is required to take this online course?
Lemke, Karen A., et al. 2009. Physical Geography Laboratory Manual. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
ISBN-13: 978-0077276034 or
How long will it take to complete the Global Physical Environment Lab course?
You have 3 to 9 months from your enrollment date to complete:
- 15 Lessons
- 2 Proctored Exams
How will the Global Physical Environment lab course appear on my transcript?
You may enroll at any time and have up to 9 months to complete your course, or you may be able to complete in as little as 3 months. The credits you earn will be recorded on your transcript in the semester you register. Keep in mind, UND can only verify your enrollment for the semester in which the course is registered and recorded on your transcript.
Why choose the University of North Dakota?
Here are a few reasons why you should take an online enroll anytime course at UND:
- Great customer service – Our registration team is ready to answer questions quickly so you can focus on your coursework.
- Affordable - UND's enroll anytime courses are priced at North Dakota's affordable, in-state tuition rate.
- Accredited - UND is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Easily transfer credits from UND - The transfer of credits is always at the discretion of the institution to which the credits are being transferred. In general, credits from schools/universities that are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission transfer to other regionally accredited institutions. Enroll anytime courses appear on your UND transcript in the same way as on-campus and online semester-based courses appear.
Enroll-anytime courses allow you to complete the course at your own pace. Some students thrive in this environment, while other students may struggle setting their own deadlines. If you have successfully taken an independent study or correspondence course previously, UND’s enroll anytime courses may be right for you. Still not sure? Take this online quiz to help determine if enroll anytime courses are the right fit for you.
*Course information, including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams is subject to change without notice.