Digital Marketing Online Course
The field of digital marketing is constantly evolving. This course helps students think strategically and effectively use new tools.
This course is currently closed to new enrollments.
- MRKT 305: Marketing Foundations, and MRKT 310: Consumer Behavior, and must be junior or senior status (60+ credits). If a UND degree-seeking student, must be a CoBPA major.
- Online - Self-Paced Enroll Anytime
- EST. time to complete:
- 3 to 9 Months
- $384.88 per credit
About the Digital Marketing Online Course
Digital Marketing is no longer an emerging medium; customers are regularly making decisions about a product or service online- long before they see or hear any traditional communications. Effective integration is key. Digital Marketing can become overwhelming with the constant, rapid evolution of this landscape. Each new tool comes with another learning curve and new jargon, blurring useful tools with trendy, irrelevant distractions. At the same time, the accessibility and flexibility of Digital Marketing can result in higher returns on investment (ROI) and better understanding of consumers. This class in Digital Marketing will empower students to think strategically.
The course content is organized into 12 lessons. Each lesson contains a purpose, learning outcomes, and a variety of links to articles, video/audio files, and other instructional resources selected to enhance the learning experience and support the various topics. The lesson topics are:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Website Design
- SEO & Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Ad
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Online Reputation
- Digital Strategy
- Evaluating Your Knowledge
Jeff Larson and Stuart Draper (2022) Digital Marketing Essentials/Mimic Pro Bundle ISBN: 9780999630204
Available from Stukent.com. Please contact the instructor for purchasing information.
How will the course appear on my transcript?
You may enroll at any time and have 3-9 months to complete this online course. The college credits you earn will be recorded on your transcript in the semester you register.
Why Take Online Classes at UND?
Here are a few reasons why you should take an online enroll anytime course at UND:
- Great customer service – Our registration team is ready to answer questions quickly so you can focus on your coursework.
- Affordable – UND's enroll anytime courses are priced at North Dakota's affordable, in-state tuition rate.
- Accredited – UND is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Easily transfer credits – Transferring credits is always at the discretion of the institution to which the credits are being transferred. In general, credits from schools/universities that are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission transfer to other regionally accredited institutions. UND's online courses appear on your UND transcript in the same way as other courses.
Flexible 100% Online Course
You'll take this online course at your own pace. Some students thrive in this environment, while other students may struggle with setting their own deadlines. If you have successfully taken an independent study or correspondence course previously, UND’s enroll anytime courses may be right for you. Still not sure? Take our online quiz to help determine if online enroll anytime courses are right for you.
Course information including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams is subject to change without notice.