Educational Technology Online Course
Students learn to apply technology to facilitate a variety of effective assessment and evaluation strategies.
- Online - Self-Paced Enroll Anytime
- EST. time to complete:
- 3 to 9 Months
- $384.88 per credit
Why take the Educational Technology Online Course?
The purpose of T&L 339 is to introduce and apply educational technology tools and identify instructional resources for integration of technology in the curriculum to support student learning in K12 schools. The content of this course addresses the National Educational Technology Standards for Educators developed by the International Society for Technology in Education, (ISTE, 2017) and adheres to the INTASC Standards.
Students may take 3-9 months to complete 15 lessons. The lessons are designed to focus your study of various education-focused technologies and to assist you in achieving the course learning objectives/outcomes. You will work through a combination of required readings, videos and a variety of assignments. You will use G Suite Tools, online sites and other applications used in public school settings, to complete assignments. As a way to reflect upon what you have learned, you will create a Google Site portfolio. The portfolio will also contain examples from each lesson.
The lesson topics include:
- Communicating with your Future Classroom
- Critical Thinking About ISTE Standards for Teachers
- Communicating & Modeling Technology Standards and Usage in your Classroom
- Creating Visible Thinking with Google Sites
- Communicating Outcomes with Google Forms as a Formative Assessment Tool
- Communicating with Technology Tools for the Classroom
- Communicating with Common Craft Videos
- Critical Thinking with Google Search
- Critical Thinking and the Inquiry Method
- Communicating with Digital Storytelling
- Critical Thinking with Breakout EDU
- Collaborating with Accessibility Tools for the Classroom
- Creating with a Choice Board
- Creating with YouTube in the Classroom
- Communicating with a Hyperdoc
Required Course Textbook
There are no required textbooks for this course.
How will the course appear on my transcript?
You may enroll at any time and have 3-9 months to complete this online course. The college credits you earn will be recorded on your transcript in the semester you register.
Why Take Online Classes at UND?
Here are a few reasons why you should take an online enroll anytime course at UND:
- Great customer service – Our registration team is ready to answer questions quickly so you can focus on your coursework.
- Affordable – UND's enroll anytime courses are priced at North Dakota's affordable, in-state tuition rate.
- Accredited – UND is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Easily transfer credits – Transferring credits is always at the discretion of the institution to which the credits are being transferred. In general, credits from schools/universities that are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission transfer to other regionally accredited institutions. UND's online courses appear on your UND transcript in the same way as other courses.
Flexible 100% Online Course
You'll take this online course at your own pace. Some students thrive in this environment, while other students may struggle with setting their own deadlines. If you have successfully taken an independent study or correspondence course previously, UND’s enroll anytime courses may be right for you. Still not sure? Take our online quiz to help determine if online enroll anytime courses are right for you.
Course information including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams is subject to change without notice.