Online Tutoring Services
Drop-In Tutoring going Online during Spring 2020 Semester
As the UND campus turns to remote instruction you may be faced with a new challenge of studying online. We will continue to offer our drop-in tutoring services online beginning Wednesday, March 25, 2020. Students accessing online Drop-In Tutoring need to log in using your UND Zoom account (UND.Zoom.us)
Please check the Drop-In Tutoring schedule for the days/times the tutors are available via Zoom during the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester.
For tips and advice on how to be successful as an online student and how to stay motivated, please click on the following link for study skills.
SMARTHINKING Online Tutoring
UND is pleased to provide students with free online tutoring services through SMARTHINKING. SMARTHINKING is a 24/7 online tutoring resource for UND coursework subjects like:
- Math (Basic through Calculus II)
- Chemistry (General and Organic)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Nursing and Allied Health
- Accounting (Introductory through Advanced, Cost, Payroll)
- Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Microsoft Office
- Reading Comprehension
- Writing and Grammar (includes Online Writing Lab for detailed, personalized critiques of any written assignments as well as "live tutors" to assist with pre-writing techniques, research strategies, documentation, grammar, and mechanics).
Online Tutoring Formats
- Connect "live" with an e-structor.
- Submit writing for any subject and have it reviewed by an e-structor within 24 hours.
- Pre-schedule an online personal session.
- Submit a question and get a response, usually within 24 hours.
- Search the schedule to find out when certain tutors are on-duty.