Additional Academic Support
Check out other UND resources to help support your success.
Aerospace Learning Center
The Aerospace Learning Center offers tutoring support for students in flight classes.
Monday – Thursday, 1 – 7 p.m. | Odegard Room 362
Chester Fritz Library
The Chester Fritz Library offers a variety of services for students, faculty, and staff.
Accessibility for Students
UND’s Accessibility for Students works in partnership with students, faculty, and staff to:
- Facilitate disability accommodations
- Promote inclusive campus environments
- Encourage student independence
Math Active Learning Lab (MALL)
Students enrolled in a math class from MATH 98 to MATH 107 (Intermediate Algebra to Precalculus) learn through a student-centered emporium environment called the Math Active Learning Lab (MALL). The MALL is a center for learning mathematics, staffed by faculty and students who share a strong commitment to education.
- Sunday: 4 – 9 p.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m – 4 p.m.
Office of Community Standards
The University of North Dakota Office of Community Standards supports the campus learning environment and contributes to student learning and the overall safety and civility of the community.
- General advisement and campus consultation
- Student disciplinary services
- Coordination of referrals and services for students in crisis or in need
- Assistance in problem solving or identifying appropriate services
- Information regarding late drops and absence notifications
Tyler Rapke is available to tutor students from PSYC 111, PSYC 241, PSYC 303, and APA format writing for any course.
She may also assist with other courses and content, but those listed above are the priority. Students from other courses should feel free to reach out and if Tyler is unable to assist them, we will find other help.
Tyler is available by appointment and will meet with students over Zoom. To make an appointment, please contact Tyler and include “TUTORING” in the subject line.
TRIO Student Support Services
TRIO Student Support Services assists eligible students with the transition into college and supports them as they adjust to university level academic expectations. Students are eligible if they are considered one of the following:
Neither of the student’s parents received a 4-year degree.
Must meet income-based requirements determined by federal guidelines.
Students with Disabilities
Referred to and served through UND’s Accessibility for Students.
The Writing Center is a place for students, faculty, and staff to discuss their work in progress with a writing consultant. Common projects consultants can assist you with are:
- Class assignments (such as an ENGL 110 Paper)
- Resumes and CVs
- Application essays
- Graduate theses and doctoral dissertations
Online Study Resources
- Brightstorm – Provides additional study help for a variety of subjects.
- Khan Academy – Provides additional videos and practice problems for a variety of subjects.
- Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL) – Offers help with style formatting (APA, MLA) and available when UND Writing Center is closed.
- Organic Chemistry Resource – Provides practice problems for Organic Chemistry and recommended by a previous O-Chem tutor!