Now conducting hearing tests
Michelle Novak, Au.D. is a licensed audiologist and certified hearing instrument specialist in North Dakota. She received her bachelor's and doctorate of audiology degrees from the University of South Dakota. Dr. Novak completed her audiology residency at the Portland Veteran Affairs Hospital and National Center fro Rehabilitative Auditory Research (NCRAR). Her research and publications focus on current hearing aid fitting practices and mild traumatic brain injury. She is also a Clinical Assistant Professor of Audiology at the University of North Dakota.
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
- Northern Prairie Community Clinic has the equipment, knowledge, and skills to test the hearing for most patients aged 6 months and above per current best practice guidelines.
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing loss can cause children to not develop typical speech and language skills, while adults may experience difficulty communicating with others. Modern hearing aids have a sleek form factor and can connect wirelessly to additional devices to assist in better hearing. At NPCC all hearing aid fittings include real-ear verification which ensures the hearing aids are appropriate for each patient's ear and hearing level.
- Nearly every person experiences tinnitus (ringing, buzzing, and/or whooshing in the ear); however, for some, it can become an obstacle to daily life. Our clinic can provide testing and counseling to those who suffer from tinnitus.
- ND Medicaid
- United Health Care
- Veteran Affairs (prior authorization required)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (except for Blue Plus)
Hours of Availability
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Call 701.777.3745 to schedule an appointment today!