Substance Use Disorder Program
Northern Prairie Community Clinic Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Program is licensed in North Dakota as a substance abuse treatment program. The SUD program provides a full array of substance abuse services to the community and surrounding area including Minnesota by fully licensed addiction counselors. These services include alcohol and drug services referral and information, alcohol and drug evaluations, primary outpatient treatment programs, aftercare and relapse prevention services, individual therapy and treatment, and trauma focused individual therapy for adults and adolescents. Services provided are evidence based, person centered, and trauma focused.
Deborah Davis is a fully licensed master addiction counselor who is also a registered clinical supervisor and licensed professional clinical counselor.
Substance Use Services
Alcohol and Drug Evaluations
- Adult evaluations (age 18 and up)
- Adolescent evaluations (ages 12-17)
- Court ordered evaluations
- DUI evaluations
Substance Abuse Treatment Programs Offered
- Adolescent ASAM Level 1 individual treatment
- Adult ASAM Level 1 primary treatment, individual, and group therapy
- Adult ASAM Level 2.1 primary treatment group therapy
- Adult ASAM Level 1 aftercare and relapse prevention group and individual therapy
- Adult individual trauma focused therapy based on Seeking Safety treatment model
- Most private insurances accepted
- ND Medical Assistance approved provider
- Sanford Expansion approved provider
- Cash only for Court Ordered and DUI evaluations- $100
- These evaluations are not eligible for third party reimbursement
- Payment in full required at the time of service
Scheduling – (usually able to schedule within 2-3 days of request)
- Call Deb Davis at 701.777.3745 or 701.777.5990 (direct line) for more information and/or to schedule an evaluation beginning August 10, 2020 with on site services beginning September 8, 2020.
- Adolescent evaluations require at least one parent be present for the evaluation.
- Schedule an evaluation in person by coming into the clinic.
- Scheduling evaluations and individual therapy is flexible and includes late afternoon and evening appointments.