You have the idea, let us show you how to make it real.
Gain the skills to develop your own business plan, practice investing with real money and even get financial support from UND's Center for Innovation Foundation as you learn from professionals with decades of experience.
- Program type:
- On Campus
- Est. time to complete:
- 1.5 - 2 years
- Credit hours:
Why minor in Entrepreneurship?
As an Entrepreneurship minor, you'll be part of UND's Nistler College of Business & Public Administration, the largest business program in the state; your coursework will build a foundation in marketing, accounting, management and finance. Faculty have decades of experience in service, retail, international business, manufacturing and social enterprises.
Studying Entrepreneurship at UND means learning how to make big ideas come to life. You'll get hands-on experience working with real clients on real projects, and have an opportunity to learn with men and women who have started where you are now — and succeeded.
This program is accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Accreditation by AACSB International puts the Nistler CoBPA in the top 5% of business schools in the world.
What majors pair well with an Entrepreneurship minor?
Combining an Entrepreneurship minor with certain majors can broaden your skill set and enhance your entrepreneurial endeavors. Alternatively, you may deepen your expertise with a bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship. Here are some bachelor’s degrees that pair well with an Entrepreneurship minor:
- Accountancy Degree: Understand financial accounting and taxation for managing business finances.
- Communication Degree: Enhance your communication abilities to convey entrepreneurial ideas effectively.
- Computer Science Degree: Acquire technical skills to innovate and develop tech-based startups.
- Economics Degree: Gain insights into market trends and economic principles guiding business decisions.
- Engineering Degrees: Utilize problem-solving skills to create innovative products or solutions.
- Finance Degree: Gain financial management expertise crucial for running successful ventures.
- Management Degree: Develop leadership and organizational skills essential for entrepreneurial success.
- Marketing Degree: Acquire marketing strategies to promote your products or services effectively.