Find ways to get involved with the LGBTQ+ community on campus.
Identity Discussion Groups
Transgender, Non-binary, and Gender Diverse Discussion Group
A weekly discussion group for students who identify as trans, non-binary, gender-diverse, or who are questioning. This group is designed to build community, share experiences, and explore identity together.
Email Ben Gilbert for more details.
Allies in Medicine
Allies in Medicine is focused on providing supplemental learning opportunities about the LGBTQ+ community for students, faculty, and staff at the School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Pride Activism is a student organization dedicated to providing advocacy and education for the LGBTQIA+ community.
Queer & Trans Alliance
The Queer & Trans Alliance, formerly known as Ten Percent Society, is a student organization that promotes a safe environment for the LGBTQ+ community on campus and great Grand Forks Area. QTA aims to provide education related to understanding and appreciation of differing sexual and gender identities.
National Gay Pilots Association Chapter
The National Gay Pilots Association (NGPA) UND Chapter is a student organization that promotes and educates on diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the aviation industry. NGPA focuses on networking within the industry in order to form a better understanding of the real problems facing LGBTQ+ aviators and how to find resolutions.
National Gay Pilots Association
- March 31: International Transgender Day of Visibility (TDOV)
- April 6: International Asexuality Day
- April 26: Lesbian Visibility Day
- May 17: International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia
- May 19: Agender Pride Day
- May 24: Pansexual & Panromatic Awareness Day
- June: LGBTQ+ Pride Month
- June 12: Pulse Night of Remembrance
- June 28: Stonewall Riots Anniversary
- July 14: International Non-Binary People's Day
- September 23: Bisexuality Awareness Day
- October: LGBTQ History Month
- Third Thursday in October: Spirit Day
- October 11: National Coming Out Day
- Third Wednesday in October: International Pronouns Day
- Last full week in October: Asexual Awareness Week
- October 26: Intersex Awareness Day
- November 20: Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDOR)
- December 1: World AIDS Day