Sitting along the English Coulee and adjacent to Wilkerson Commons, Noren Hall is a popular choice for UND students.
The hall, which was named after Ruth A. Noren, a former chief nurse at UND's Student Health Service, has air conditioning and is home to the aviation and education learning communities.
Rooms are designed doubles with suite-style bathrooms, feature built-in wardrobes moveable desks/end tables and air conditioning. Rooms are centered on common lounges and study areas with kitchenettes and microwaves. The first floor features a TV room, gaming area and laundry.
Bedroom & Floor Virtual Tour
- Air-conditioned hall
- Oak bed frames loft or elevate to various levels. Railing and ladder available from hall office. Beds also bunk. See bed loft pictures. Mattress size is 36" x 80" extra-long twin.
- Built in wardrobe: 40" wide, 76" high, 23" deep with two bottom drawers (7" tall by 20" wide)
- Desk separates into nightstand and desk if desired. Lockable compartments, (bring your own lock), 50" wide x 30" high x 24" deep
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Kitchenette located on main floor
- Free laundry (included in the room and meal plan rate)
- Microwave on each floor
- Tunnel access to Wilkerson Dining Center
- 24-hour visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
Living Learning Communities
<Room Number> Noren Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Note: Noren uses letter with room numbers. Example: 307B