Located at the heart of the Wilkerson Complex, Selke Hall features double rooms in two wings on five floors.
Selke Hall is home to the Business, Honors, and Emerging Leaders Living Learning Communities. The building is air conditioned, with tunnel access to neighboring residence halls, the Landing Zone, and Wilkerson Commons.
Rooms are designed doubles with suite-style bathrooms, located around central lounges with study areas on each floor in each wing. Microwaves are available on each floor, with a kitchenette, laundry facilities, TV lounge, and gaming room located on the ground floor.
- Air-conditioned hall
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Oak bed frame adjusts to various heights, including loft. Railing and ladder available at Wilkerson Service Center. Beds also bunk. Mattress size is 36" x 80" (extra-long twin). See bed loft pictures.
- Desk separates into nightstand and desk, with lockable compartments (bring your own lock) 50" wide by 30" high by 24" deep.
- Built in wardrobe 40" wide by 76" high by 23" deep
- Two bottom drawers (7" tall by 20" wide)
- 3 drawers on right side (5" tall by 20" wide)
- Left side is 69" tall with closet rod
- Right side is 47" tall with closet rod
- Kitchenette located on main floor
- Laundry room available at no additional charge
- Microwave on each floor
- Tunnel access to Wilkerson Dining Center and the Landing Zone
- 24-hour visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
Living Learning Communities
[Room Number] Selke Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Note: Selke uses letter with room numbers. Example: 307B