Located at the heart of the Wilkerson complex, Selke Hall features double rooms in two wings on five floors.
Rooms are in suites with shared bathrooms, located on central lounge with study area on each wing and floor. The building is air conditioned. Kitchenettes with microwaves are also available on each floor. Laundry facilities, TV lounge and gaming room are located on the first floor.
- Air-conditioned hall.
- Oak bed frame adjusts to various heights including loft. Railing and ladder available at Wilkerson Service Center. Beds also bunk. Mattress size is 36" x 80" (extra-long twin). See bed loft pictures.
- Desk separates into nightstand and desk. Lockable compartments (bring your own lock) 50" wide by 30" high by 24" deep.
- Built in wardrobe 40" wide by 76" high by 23" deep
- Two bottom drawers (7" tall by 20" wide)
- 3 drawers on right side (5" tall by 20" wide)
- Left side is 69" tall with closet rod
- Right side is 47" tall with closet rod
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- Kitchenette located on main floor
- Laundry room available at no additional charge
- Microwave on each floor
- Tunnel access to Wilkerson Dining Center
- 24-hour visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
Living Learning Communities
Residence hall bathrooms follow a cleaning schedule and are cleaned on an ongoing basis by UND's Building Service Technicians (BSTs). If you live in a hall that has a suite or private bathroom arrangement, you can expect to have the bathroom cleaned approximately once a week.
[Room Number] Selke Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Note: Selke uses letter with room numbers. Example: 307B