Located on the East side of campus, Swanson Hall is the perfect place for returning or transfer students.
Swanson Hall is steps away from the Memorial Union and parking ramp. Nearby academic buildings include Columbia Hall for Arts & Sciences, Abbott, Witmer and Leonard for STEM majors.
Swanson features carpeted rooms, air conditioning and in-room bathrooms. Rooms have loftable beds, refrigerators, and built-in closet space. Swanson Hall's central atrium is the perfect community setting for meeting neighbors or studying. Additional lounge, study, kitchen and laundry areas can also be found on the first floor.
- Air-conditioned hall
- Double rooms with in-room, private baths
- Room Dimensions: 11.5’ X 12.5’ Entry Dimensions: 5’ x 6’
- Oak bed frames adjust to various levels including loft height. Railing and ladder available from hall office. Mattress size is 36" x 80" (extra-long twin). See bed frame photos.
- Wireless and hard-wired internet access in all rooms
- 3.2 cubic foot refrigerator provided in each room.
- Lounge area and kitchenette on each floor
- Free laundry (included in room and meal plan rate)
- Carpeted student rooms
- Building accessibility for students with disabilities
- 24-visitation with escorts needed for guests at all times
Residence hall bathrooms follow a cleaning schedule and are cleaned on an ongoing basis by UND's Building Service Technicians (BSTs). If you live in a hall that has a suite or private bathroom arrangement, you can expect to have the bathroom cleaned approximately once a week.
[Room Number] Swanson Hall
Grand Forks, ND 58202