Summer Guest Housing
Summer 2020 housing for guests is not available at this time.
UND announced that all summer 2020 gatherings including student orientation, summer camps & conferences and graduation ceremonies would be cancelled. With this, we will not be able to host any camps or conferences or offer summer guest housing during summer 2020.
Information about Student Housing for summer 2020 is still unkown at this time. We will continue to update Summer Housing with the most up-to-date information.
As you visit UND, short term housing is available for guests of campus. Experience college life and take advantage of the accommodations available and reasonable rates in Noren Hall.
Guest housing is available to visitors who have a campus affiliation:
- Students or faculty on campus for short-term needs.
- Orientation students and families are welcome to stay before or after Orientation
- Summer 2020 in person orientation has been cancelled and a different format of orientation will be offered. Visit New Student Orientation for more information.
- Family members of camp participants.
- Individuals attending workshops, labs, classes, etc.
- Others on campus for summer programs.
Noren Hall Accommodations
- Private non-smoking room with 2 extra-long twin beds and a suite bathroom.
- Maximum 2 people per room (e.g., 3 people = 2 rooms or 5 people = 3 rooms).
- Pillow, blanket, and sheets are provided for both twin beds.
- Towels provided and changed daily.
- Free wireless internet connection.
- A lounge, kitchenette, and laundry is located on ground floor.
- Please bring your own toiletries (e.g., shampoo, soap).
- Please bring your own alarm clock. Wake up calls are not provided.
- No alcohol or pets are permitted.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are not available.
Noren Hall Check-in and Check-out Times
- Check-in is located at the Wilkerson Commons Service Desk.
- Check-in time is 4-10 p.m., Sunday - Thursday.
- Check-out time is before 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
- If you need to check-in before 4 p.m. or after 10 p.m. OR check-out after 11 a.m., please email UND.guesthousing@UND.edu for approval.
- $40.00 per room per night (including taxes).
- We are unable to split the room fee between two people.If you wish to share a room, one individual must pay the full charge and collect the roommates share from them.
- Maximum of 2 people per room.
- Please read and follow instructions carefully before completing the UND Guest Housing Online Reservation Form.
- Your reservation is reviewed prior to processing and will not be processed due to incorrect dates and/or amount paid.
- Payment in full is due at time of reservation.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and e-checks.
- To cancel, please email UND.guesthousing@UND.edu.
- Cancellation requests received prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation requests received on or after the arrival date will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis (e.g., instructor ending course early, death in the family). Additional documentation may be requested.
Campus Dining Options
- Guests may dine at a UND Dining Center and pay with cash or check at the checkstand for breakfast, lunch, or dinner (Monday - Friday) and brunch or dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
- Additional options include Stomping Grounds Coffee Shops and Xpress Convenience Stores located in the Wilkerson Commons.
Summer Orientation Guests
- Your parking permit should have been included in your confirmation email from the Student Involvement and Leadership Office. If not, please contact 701.777.4200.
Guests who are not attending orientation can
- Purchase Daily/Weekly Permits for $5/day or $20/week.
- Select the "Pay-as-You-Go" option at the Parking Ramp across from Swanson Hall.
- Choose UND Visitor Pay Lot on the corner of University Avenue and Oxford Street.
- Select metered locations around campus.
- All vehicles and motorcycles that park on campus must have a permit and be registered with UND Parking services.
- A valid temporary pass must be displayed to avoid citations.
- These passes are valid in the Parking Lot east of the parking ramp at the Corner of University Avenue and Columbia Road, as well as in Zones A (red), S (blue), and A/S/H (brown).
- For more information, visit UND Parking and Transportation Services, the UND Parking Policy, and the Visitor Parking Map before you arrive on campus!
Directions to Noren Hall from I-29
- Take Exit 140 for Demers Avenue
- Turn right onto Demers Ave (.3 miles)
- Turn left onto S 42nd St (.1 miles)
- Turn right onto University Ave (.3 miles)
- Turn left onto Stanford Rd (.2 miles)
- Turn right into parking lot (.1 miles)
- Arrive at Noren Hall (last building of three)
Area Attractions and Taxi Information
Contact UND Wilkerson Commons Office
- Phone: 701.777.2779
- Email: UND.guesthousing@UND.edu