- If the corrected lessons are delayed with grading, continue to submit your lessons rather than delay course completion.
- All lessons must be completed in order to receive a grade.
- If you need to complete a course by a specific deadline, all lessons and exams must be completed and submitted three weeks before that specified deadline date. If you do not comply with this requirement, your course grade may not be recorded in time to meet your needs.
- If using the online format, all lessons must be submitted as Microsoft Word documents.
- All lessons are submitted online using our course management system, Blackboard.
- Specific instructions are provided in Blackboard and in the course syllabus.
Correspondence by Mail Courses
- Lessons should be mailed directly to your instructor. Your instructor's mailing address will be available in your course syllabus.
- The address you list on the Lesson Form is used for returning graded lessons, so please print clearly.
- You are responsible for postage expenses for submission of lessons and exam requests. Please use the correct amount of postage when mailing your lessons. Your instructor will not accept lessons that have postage due.
- Occasionally, lessons are lost in the mail or fail to reach our office. UND and your instructor are not responsible for lost lessons. Please make duplicate copies of all submitted lessons.