Calculus III Online College Course
The Calculus III online course covers multivariate and vector calculus.
- MATH 166: Calculus II with a grade of C or better OR permission of the UND Mathematics Department
- Online - Self-Paced Enroll Anytime
- EST. time to complete:
- 3 to 9 months
- $355.85 per credit
Why Take the Calculus III Online Course?
You have 3 to 9 months from your enrollment date to complete 23 online calculus lessons and 3 proctored exams.
In the Calculus III online course, you'll learn:
- Partial derivatives
- Multiple integration
- Line and surface integrals
- Green's Theorem
- Stokes' Theorem
- Divergence Theorem
Calculus III Online Course Requirements
Calculus: Late Transcendentals Multivariable, 4th Edition” by Rogawski, Adams, and Franzosa published by W.H. Freeman ISBN 978-1-319-05578-3
A Student Solutions Manual is also available with complete solutions to the odd numbered problems in the text. This book is optional but strongly recommended
Why Take Online Classes at UND?
Here are a few reasons why you should take an online enroll anytime course at UND:
- Great customer service – Our registration team is ready to answer questions quickly so you can focus on your coursework.
- Affordable – UND's enroll anytime courses are priced at North Dakota's affordable, in-state tuition rate.
- Accredited – UND is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Easily transfer credits – Transferring credits is always at the discretion of the institution to which the credits are being transferred. In general, credits from schools/universities that are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission transfer to other regionally accredited institutions. UND's online courses appear on your UND transcript in the same way as other courses.
Flexible 100% Online Course
You'll take this online course at your own pace. Take our online quiz to help determine if online enroll anytime courses are right for you.
Course information including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams is subject to change without notice.
The Calculus III online college course was revised in September 2019.