Calculus III Online College Course
The Calculus III online course covers multivariate and vector calculus, including partial derivatives, multiple integration, line and surface integrals, Green’s Theorem, Stokes’ Theorem and Divergence Theorem.
- MATH 166: Calculus II with a grade of C or better OR permission of the UND Mathematics Department
- Online - Self-Paced Enroll Anytime
- EST. time to complete:
- 3 to 9 Months
- $342.16 per credit (no fees)
Why take Calculus III online?
You have 3 to 9 months from your enrollment date to complete 23 Lessons and 3 Proctored Exams. This mathematics online course covers multivariate and vector calculus, including:
- partial derivatives
- multiple integration
- line and surface integrals
- Green's Theorem
- Stokes' Theorem
- Divergence Theorem
What is required to take this online course?
Calculus: Late Transcendentals Multivariable, 4th Edition” by Rogawski, Adams, and Franzosa published by W.H. Freeman ISBN 978-1-319-05578-3
Recommended (Optional) A Student Solutions Manual is also available with complete solutions to the odd numbered problems in the text. This book is optional but strongly recommended
How will the Calculus III course appear on my transcript?
You may enroll at any time and have up to 9 months to complete your course, or you may be able to complete in as little as 3 months. The credits you earn will be recorded on your transcript in the semester you register. Keep in mind, UND can only verify your enrollment for the semester in which the course is registered and recorded on your transcript.
Why choose the University of North Dakota?
Here are a few reasons why you should take an online enroll anytime course at UND:
- Great customer service – Our registration team is ready to answer questions quickly so you can focus on your coursework.
- Affordable - UND's enroll anytime courses are priced at North Dakota's affordable, in-state tuition rate.
- Accredited - UND is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Easily transfer credits from UND - The transfer of credits is always at the discretion of the institution to which the credits are being transferred. In general, credits from schools/universities that are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission transfer to other regionally accredited institutions. Enroll anytime courses appear on your UND transcript in the same way as on-campus and online semester-based courses appear.
Enroll-anytime courses allow you to complete the course at your own pace. Some students thrive in this environment, while other students may struggle setting their own deadlines. If you have successfully taken an independent study or correspondence course previously, UND’s enroll anytime courses may be right for you. Still not sure? Take this online quiz to help determine if enroll anytime courses are the right fit for you.
*Course information, including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams is subject to change without notice.