Elementary Differential Equations Online College Course
UND's differential equations online course covers the solution of elementary differential equations by elementary techniques.
- MATH265: Calculus III and proficiency in a programming language
- Online - Self-Paced Enroll Anytime
- EST. time to complete:
- 3 to 9 months
- $342.16 per credit (no fees)
Why Take the Elementary Differential Equations Online Course?
This mathematics online course covers the solution of elementary differential equations by elementary techniques, including:
- Laplace transforms
- Introduction to matrix theory
- Systems of differential equations
You have 3 to 9 months from your enrollment date to complete 20 online math lessons and 4 proctored exams.
Elementary Differential Equations Course Requirements
Nagle, R. K., Saff, E. B., & Snider, A. D. (2018). Fundamentals of Differential Equations (9th Edition) Pearson Publishing. ISBN:10-0321977068, ISBN 13: 9780321747730. This course covers chapters 1, 2, 4, 7, and 9.
Nagle, R. K., Saff, E. B., & Snider, A. D. (2018). Solution Manual Fundamentals of Differential Equations (9th Edition) Pearson Publishing.
Why Take Online Classes at UND?
Here are a few reasons why you should take an online enroll anytime course at UND:
- Great customer service – Our registration team is ready to answer questions quickly so you can focus on your coursework.
- Affordable – UND's enroll anytime courses are priced at North Dakota's affordable, in-state tuition rate.
- Accredited – UND is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Easily transfer credits – Transferring credits is always at the discretion of the institution to which the credits are being transferred. In general, credits from schools/universities that are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission transfer to other regionally accredited institutions. UND's online courses appear on your UND transcript in the same way as other courses.
Flexible 100% Online Course
You'll take this online course at your own pace. Take our online quiz to help determine if online enroll anytime courses are right for you.
Course information including tuition, technology requirements, textbooks, lessons and exams is subject to change without notice.
This Elementary Differential Equations online course was revised September 2019.