Accountancy (Combined or Accelerated B.Acc./M.Acc.)
From internships with the Big Four to coursework focused on career skills, our students graduate ready to launch a career.
Successful organizations require financial leadership, whether you plan to run a Fortune 500 company or a local non-profit. Develop the skills and experience you'll need to become an accountant, frequently with a full-time job offer before graduation.
- Program type:
- Combined (Major and Master's)
- Est. time to complete:
- 4-5 years
- Credit hours:
- 144 (Combined), 139 (Accelerated)
Why Study Accountancy at UND?
Do more than report numbers. Use them to make an impact. Our combined Bachelors/Masters of Accountancy program will:
- Put you on the fast track. You'll earn both a bachelor's and master's degree in just 5 years
- Prepare you to sit for the CPA exam. UND graduates consistently beat the national average on the CPA exam
- Offer a variety of concentrations valuable to future employers including; data analytics, public administration and organizational leadership
This program is accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Accreditation by AACSB International puts the UND CoBPA in the top 5% of business schools in the world.
Campus M.Acc. students who are pursuing the professional track can also apply to be a Graduate Assistant (GA). These positions allow you to work
alongside faculty and staff in the college and hone your research skills and assist
with teaching-related activities. GA's are compensated with a competitive stipend
and/or tuition waivers. To apply, please contact Michelle Garske at michelle.garske@UND.edu.