UND has a number of standing committees that assist the Division of Research & Economic Development.
These committees ensure compliance with federal regulations, and develop and oversee research policies. Membership and appointment vary by committee; some committees are appointed by the Vice President for Research & Economic Development while others are appointed by the University Senate.
Compliance & Standing Committees
- Associate Deans for Research Committee
- Conflict of Interest/Scientific Misconduct Committee
- Field Station Committee
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Radiation Safety and Hazardous Materials Committee
- Committee for the Strategic Enhancement of Autonomous Systems Research (CSEASR)