The University of North Dakota has a number of standing committees that assist the Division of Research & Economic Development.
These committees help define regulations, oversee research policy and other decisions.
Each committee is charged with different tasks and members. Membership and appointment varies by committee.
- Associate Deans for Research Committee
- Committee on Unmanned Aircraft Systems Research Ethics & Privacy
- Conflict of Interest/Scientific Misconduct Committee
- Field Station Committee
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Institutional Biosafety Committee
- Radiation Safety and Hazardous Materials Committee