We are working remotely and cannot accept paper copies. Please submit all legacy protocols/amendments/annual reviews via email. All new submissions should be completed in the Novelution online protocol submission system.
Novelution Online Protocol Submission System
Beginning July 1, 2021, all new IRB protocols must be submitted via the online protocol submission system developed by Novelution. System demonstrations took place for faculty and students during late August/early September, 2020. If you were unable to attend a demonstration, you are strongly encouraged to watch the video demonstration before interacting with the system.
Protocol Submission Forms
Please use the Novelution online protocol submission system for all new submissions.
- Study Information Sheet (for submission for research in Exempt categories)
- Study Assent Form for Research with Minors (for submission with research in Exempt categories)
- Informed Consent Template (for submission with Expedited and Full Board research)
- Assent Template for Research with Minors (for submission with Expedited and Full Board research)
- Waiver of Alteration of Requirements to Obtain Informed Consent
These forms are only to be used for protocols that were not submitted in the Novelution online protocol submission system.
- Protocol Change Form
- Adverse Event/Unanticipated Problem Form
- Research Project Termination Form
- Research Project Review and Progress Report
- Key Personnel Listing
- Student Consent to Release of Educational Record
- HIPAA Compliance Application
- HIPAA Patient Authorization to Use and Disclose Protected Health Information in Research
- Application to Waive or Alter Informed Consent and/or Waive Signature Requirement for Consent