The UND Army ROTC
UND Army ROTC
The UND Army ROTC Fighting Hawks Battalion has been molding young men and women into leaders for the United States Army since 1918.
Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) prepares you as a student and a leader:
- Classroom instruction with both hands-on and field training.
- Develop critical thinking skills.
- Develop analytical decision-making skills.
- Acquire strong leadership skills that you will use throughout your military and/or civilian career.
- Fine tune your personal management skills.