Camp & Conference Services Summer Housing
The Conference Planning staff is designed to assist you with planning camps, conferences, and meetings which need housing at UND.
We have experience hosting international, national, and statewide organizations, athletic camps, academic groups, and cultural groups.
We can assist you with many services, including:
- Conference Planning
- On-campus lodging in various residence hall settings
- University Catering and dining center facilities
- Overnight and day-only events
Planning Your Event
As you begin planning for your conference, please tell us about your event. Complete the group registration form regarding Housing & Residence Life and Dining Services below.
At the University of North Dakota, housing options for summer programs are residence hall rooms with bathooms. Residence halls offer common lounge areas, laundry facilities, small kitchenettes, and a variety of meeting spaces in the hall.
- Dining Services offers food service to meet the needs of your event, from full-service catering to residential dining centers in an all-you-care-to eat environment. Our dining professionals will work with you to plan food service that complements your program.
- When filling out the group reservation form, groups can indiciate how many meals they would like at Wilkerson Dining Center during their stay.
- For more customized meal information, contact University Catering.