University Catering Menu
Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
- University Catering offers a variety of packaged options for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and breaks. These packaged options are a safer way to serve your guests. These packaged items includ Bistro Boxes, Boxed and Bagged Gourmet Sandwiches, Salads, and Breakfasts.
- University Catering will assist with making your meetings and events special, memorable and safe.
- Order University Catering on Grubhub - beautiful in simplicity! COMING SOON!
- Visit Dining Healthy Hawks Restart for full information on our response to COVID-19.
We've Got You Covered
University Catering provides food service to students, faculty, and staff who conduct university affiliated and university sponsored functions on campus.
- Banquets – Hosting a large event? We can provide sit-down meals for up to 700 guests. Groups over 700 can be accommodated in the Hyslop Sports Center.
- Working Luncheons – Save time by having lunch delivered to your on-campus meeting. Box lunches or hot meals are available.
- Tent and Grill Rental – Rentals are limited to groups, organizations and individuals with university affiliations. A Dining Services professional staff member will be present at events utilizing the grills to ensure safe and proper usage of the grills.
- Receptions – Celebrate that special occasion (wedding, birthday, graduation, etc.) with a convenient, on-campus reception.
- Buffets – Choose from delicious main entrées to delectable desserts. Our wide variety of buffet menu items are available for small or large groups.
- Coffee Breaks – Just the right touch for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon break. Serving coffee, tea, punch, juice, soda, plus pastries and/or snacks.
- Picnics/Cookouts – Hamburgers, hot dogs, and BBQ ribs grilled to perfection add a special note to your outdoor party.
- Private Dining – Serving parties of up to 40 people through our Dining Center.
- Mocktail Bars – Need a touch of class for your event? Serve non-alcoholic beverages in a cocktail party atmosphere.
- Other – Requests for gourmet recipes, special dietary needs, and custom menu planning are always welcome.
Housing & Dining Departmental Catering Policy
Groups outside the department will be charged according to established guidelines and policies. Because Housing & Dining Services customers already support the overhead of Dining Services through the purchase of meal plan contracts, Dining Services is able to provide this service to the department at the price structure listed. Paper work for the events must be completed prior to the event.
This policy is in effect for catering provided to groups/customers within Housing & Dining Services only.