Student Summer Housing
UND announced that all summer 2020 gatherings including student orientation, summer camps & conferences and graduation ceremonies would be cancelled. With this, we will not be able to host any camps or conferences or offer summer guest housing during summer 2020.
Student Housing will be available this summer for those that need it. Please apply for Summer Housing below. The location of student housing for this summer is still unknown.
We welcome residents to summer housing on campus. Housing is available for students who:
- Enroll in one of UND summer sessions or continue to live in UND housing for Fall 2020.
- Need to finish academic requirements for a UND program (e.g. internship, flight hours, research, etc)
- Have an affiliation with a UND department
How to apply
- Complete the Summer Housing Application by signing the Summer 2020 Room & Meal Plan Agreement. in Housing Self Service.
- Pay the $60 non-refundable application fee.
- If you have eligibility questions for summer housing, please contact the Housing Office at 701.777.4251 or email housing@UND.edu.
At this time we are only offering the following Summer Housing Option:
- Students will be assigned to a private bedroom for Summer 2020. Private bedroom options may be available at an additional cost.
- Non-first year students are not required to have a meal plan but may purchase one of the commuter meal plans at UND Dining Services.
- Only students requesting to stay for the full Summer Term will be considered eligible for University Place. Preference given to students who have University Place assignment for Spring or Fall 2020.
Students will indicate which of the summer sessions they plan to attend.
Students will be billed for all days they remain in their summer assignment beyond the beginning or the end of the session(s) they choose. Students must cancel in writing with the Housing Office in order to receive a refund for any portion of the summer time period.
Students must check out and move all belongings at the completion of the summer session in which they are enrolled. Belongings cannot be left in the summer assignment if student is not attending a summer session.
Summer 2020 University Place Rates
Student’s initial billing for summer housing will be based on the session indicated on the application. The rates below are a guideline as actual amounts may vary.
|Room Description||Dates||Housing Rate|
|4 bedroom unit – Private Bedroom||May 17 – Aug 7||$2,200|
|2 bedroom unit – Private Bedroom||May 17 – Aug 7||$1,780|
|1 bedroom unit – Private Bedroom||May 17 – Aug 7||$2,105|
In the event that we need to utilize more spaces, we will offer Summer Housing in the following space:
- Students will be assigned to a double room (2 students per room).
- Students are required to have the unlimited meal plan.
- Current Selke Hall students applying for summer housing may be assigned to another room for the summer term.
Summer 2020 Selke Hall Rates
|Sessions||Dates||Housing Rate||Unlimited Meal Plan*||Total|
|Full 12-week||May 17 – Aug 9||$1,595||$1,781||$3,376|
|First 3-week||May 17 - June 5||$380||$429||$809|
|First 6-week||May 17 – June 26||$779||$880||$1,659|
|First 9-week||May 17 – July 17||$1,178||$1,330||$2,508|
|Second 6-week||June 28 – Aug 7||$779||$880||$1,659|
|Mid 6-week||June 7 – July 17||$779||$880||$1,659|