Poolman Leadership Academy
Developing student leaders through education, engagement, and enrichment in order to prepare them for campus leadership opportunities.
The Poolman Leadership Academy encompasses a day long kickoff retreat followed by six, one-hour sessions. It concludes with a reception to celebrate Academy graduates. Participants must attend all of the sessions in order to graduate from the program.
Our aim to prepare student leaders to positively impact their campus, community, and the world.
- Educate: Expand personal and interpersonal leadership skills and knowledge
- Enrich: Create a lasting impact during your campus experience
- Engage: Build relationships on campus and within the community
Participation in the following program activities required:
- Kick-Off Retreat
- Saturday, February 23, 2019
- 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Weekly Program Sessions
- February 26, March 5, March 19, March 26, April 2, April 9
- 5:00 - 6:00 PM
- Celebratory Reception
- April 15, 2019
- 5:00 - 6:30 PM
Deadline to apply: Friday, February 8, 2019
Questions? Contact Stephanie Lee for more information.