Welcome to the UND family.
Welcome Weekend activities are designed to help you feel at home on campus. You'll learn the essential information needed to make a successful transition to university life. Plus, UND student ambassadors will lead you and other new students in exploring UND.
2020 Welcome Weekend Event
UND's Welcome Weekend event will be held August 22-24, 2020. Event schedule and details will be released soon.
Attending Welcome Weekend will:
- Provide you with vital information about classes, faculty and the campus.
- Give you an opportunity to meet other new students at UND.
- Allow you to ask questions of current students.
- Acquaint you with the campus and the Greater Grand Forks community.
- Be fun! Welcome Weekend gives new students an informal but informative introduction to college life and the opportunity to meet new people and enjoy activities.
There is no separate charge to attend Welcome Weekend. However, every new UND student will have a New Student Fee charged to their account that helps cover the cost of Welcome Weekend and other new student services.