Welcome to the UND family.
Welcome Weekend activities are designed to help you feel at home on campus. You'll learn the essential information needed to make a successful transition to university life. Plus, UND student ambassadors will lead you and other new students in exploring UND.
2021 Welcome Weekend Event
UND's Welcome Weekend event will be held August 21-23, 2021.
Students attending Welcome Weekend will:
- Receive vital information about classes, faculty and campus.
- Have opportunities to meet other new students at UND.
- Be able to ask questions of current students.
- Become acquainted with campus and the Greater Grand Forks community.
- Have fun! Welcome Weekend gives new students an informal but informative introduction to college life and the opportunity to meet new people and enjoy activities.
There is no separate charge to attend Welcome Weekend. However, every new UND student will have a New Student Fee charged to their account that helps cover the cost of Welcome Weekend and other new student services.
UND representatives will be available to assist students and parents/guardians at the Welcome Weekend office (Wilkerson Commons, Room 103) throughout the event.
- Saturday, August 21: 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday, August 22: 11 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 23: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.