Check Your ES Progress
There are several ways to find out if you are meeting your Essential Studies requirements.
1. Look up your Progress in your Degee Map
How to Use Degree Map
- Login to Degree Map.
- Select Degree Progress at the top
- Click on Undergraduate
- Essential Studies should be the first item listed
- Color identifiers:
2. Look up your Progress in Campus Connection
The Academic Requirement Report will show which requirements you’ve met and which ones you still need to meet before graduation.
How to use Campus Connection
- Login to CampusConnection.
- Click on Student Center in the left navigation.
- Go to the Other Academics drop down and choose Academic Requirements.
- Click Go.
3. Ask an Advisor
To serve you best, specialized Academic Advising is offered based on the type of advisement you need. Undecided students and each college has academic advisors ready to help.