Honors Program Staff and Core Faculty
Work closely with award-winning faculty who light up the classroom and are passionate about teaching.
The faculty will connect with you one-on-one, advise and mentor, and serve along-side you in the community.
- Civil Rights in America
- History of Education
- American Politics
- Interdisciplinary and hybrid approaches to themes and topics
- Genocide in the 20th Century and literature of witness
- Medical humanities
- Gender Studies
- Science writing
- Speculative fiction
- Unusual narrative strategies
- Contemporary post-apocalyptic narratives
- Creative writing: poetry, fiction, creative non-fiction, dramatic forms
- Monster Theory, fairy tales, and folklore in literature and pop culture