Give to Honors
Even with our history of success, there are always opportunities to grow and improve the unique Honors experience for our innovative students.
The following are just a few ways you can contribute your time, energy, and financial resources to enhance our program. We are especially in need of scholarships for Honors students, endowment funds for recruiting the best faculty to UND Honors, and mentors who can share their insights and experiences in leadership with our Honors Leaders in Action freshmen each fall. Please consider a gift to help maximize the experiences and opportunities available for UND Honors students.
Annual gifts campaign commitments may be completed over an extended period of time not to exceed 10 years.
- Endowed Scholarships - $1 million+
- Student Development Fund - $1 million+
- Endowed Chair - $2.5 million
Named Honors Program
- Endowment - $20 million
- Honors Leaders in Action Mentoring Program - 10 hours commitment in the fall semester
Innovative Student Programs
- Study Abroad
- Service Abroad
- Student Research
- Domestic Service Learning
- Course Development
- Named Travel Class Experience
- Visiting Speaker Endowment