Honors Program Preview Days
Wondering what it's like to be an Honors student?
It's one thing for us to tell you about the exciting learning community that will challenge you to be the next generation of creative and critical thinkers. It's another for you to experience it firsthand.
Honors Preview Days
Nov. 19 | Columbia Hall, 501 N. Columbia Road
By the end of the day, you'll see why the Honors Program is an exclusive educational experience that prepares the best and brightest students to graduate with the knowledge, skills and commitment to positively impact the world around them.
- Meet the Honors Director and Honors staff faculty and students.
- Learn about the Honors philosophy, requirements and benefits of the program/
- Hear from students about the Honors LLC and what it's like to be in Honors/
- Check out the honors lounge for students.
- Get a tour of the UND campus with a current UND student.
8:30 a.m. - Check-in at Columbia Hall, South Entryway
9 a.m. - President Welcome
9:15 a.m. - Honors Presentation
10 a.m. - Faculty Panel
10:30 a.m. - Current Honors Students Tell Their Stories
11 a.m. - Reception in Honors Space
11 a.m. - Admission Rep 1 on 1 Appointments
11 a.m. - Engineering Advising Appointments
11 and 11:30 a.m. - Campus Tours
Registration is now closed.