Honors Student for a Day
Wondering what it's like to be an Honors Student?
It's one thing for us to tell you about the exciting learning community that will challenge you to be the next generation of creative and critical thinkers. It's another for you to experience it firsthand.
Be an Honors Student for a Day
- Participate in breakout sessions, including mock Honors classes and hands-on learning activities
- Meet Honors faculty and students
- Learn about Honors travel abroad opportunities
- Tour the residence hall dedicated to the Honors Living & Learning Community
- Get a tour of the UND campus with a current UND student
- Enjoy complimentary lunch
By the end of the day, you'll see why the Honors Program is an exclusive educational experience that prepares the best and brightest students to graduate with the knowledge, skills and commitment to positively impact the world around them.
Exceptional high school students and their families
Check back for 2020 Honors Student for a Day events
9 a.m. - Check-in at Columbia Hall
9:30 a.m. - Welcome & Honors Presentation
10:30 a.m. - Breakout Sessions (Students will have the chance to participate in 2 breakout sessions during this time, with options including mock Honors classes, hands-on learning activities and panel discussions.)
11:30 p.m. - Current Honors Students Tell Their Stories
12 p.m. - Lunch at Wilkerson Commons
1:15 p.m. - Honors Space Tour and Open House (optional)
Walking Campus Tours (optional)
Self-guided Wellness Center Tours (optional)
Individual Admissions & Financial Aid Appointments (optional)
501 N Columbia Road
Grand Forks, ND
Reservations for Honors Student for a Day are now closed.