Getting Started with Qualtrics
To log in, enter your NDUS.Identifier and password. Visit the NDUS.Identifier page for username and password questions.
How to Link An Existing Qualtrics Account
If you already use Qualtrics with a non-NDUS.Identifier account, you can migrate your existing projects to your NDUS.Identifier account. To do so, log in to Qualtrics with your NDUS.Identifier account. After logging in, select the option indicating that you already have an account.
- Why am I still getting responses after my survey is closed?
- After a respondent starts a survey, they have a certain amount of time allotted for them to complete the survey, regardless of the survey’s activation status or expiration dates. Sometimes, respondents will get partway through a survey before they quit. The default setting is that survey responses are recorded one week after the last recorded activity. Therefore, you could still be getting surveys up to one week after your survey closes. These settings can be changed by going to Survey Options < Responses < Incomplete Survey Responses. For more information, please see the Incomplete Survey Responses help article.
- Can I use the email distribution option outside of UND?
- Yes, but if you are sending to an organization that has their own email server, you will need to work with them to get Qualtrics whitelisted.
- I just sent out my survey, why am I being told my survey is expired?
- Did you make your survey from a copy? If so, you may not have updated the survey expiration date. If an expiration date was set on the original survey that date came over with the copy. Go to Survey Options < Responses < Survey Availability and change the expiration date for when your survey closes.
- I made changes to my survey, but my respondents are not seeing them.
- Did you re-publish the survey after you made changes? More information can be found on the Survey Publishing & Versions help article.
- I am trying to login to Qualtrics but my UND username and password are not working
- Make sure you are logging in to UND’s instance of Qualtrics – und.qualtrics.com
TTaDA offers a variety of professional development workshops and events for faculty and staff focused around four competency areas: Personal & Professional Development, Policy & Procedure, Software & Technology and Teaching & Learning. Check out the Upcoming Sessions for available session dates and times.
We also offer workshops and specialized training to departments on a variety of topics. Please contact us for more information or to schedule a session.
Qualtrics also has on-demand and live training sessions available in their BaseCamp.
A team of Instructional Designers are available to provide assistance to instructors, administrators and staff. Whether you need to develop a full course or program, review and revise an existing course, or flip all or part of your course, Instructional Designers are here to help. We provide instructional design assistance for fully online, flipped, hybrid, blended and traditional face-to-face courses. If instructors have any questions or concerns about a course, we are available in person, over the phone, by email, or through web-conferencing tools.
UND Tech Support provides support to students, faculty and staff to provide technology tools for success in and outside of the classroom.