Self-Assessment and Online Resources
Do you wonder if your moods, behaviors or feelings are "normal"? Our online self-assessments may help you clarify what is going on for you. UCC online screenings are free and confidential. Results are never sent to UND.
This quick and simple screening evaluates:
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO will provide you with accurate and personalized feedback about:
- Your individual drinking pattern
- Your risk patterns
- Your aspirations and goals
- Helpful resources at University of North Dakota and in your community
Self-Help for College Students
- ULifeline - Your online resource for college mental health
- Half of Us - Did you know that nearly half of all college students reported feeling so depressed that they couldn't function during the last school year?
- Psychology Topics and Help Center – American Psychological Association
The information contained in the various internet resources is not intended to substitute for help from a mental health professional. For personal assistance, please call the UCC at 701.777.2127 for an appointment.