Identity specific resources are available to students across the UND campus.
Our Staff can help you navigate campus resources, update your name and gender on Campus Connection, be a listening ear, talk about identity and identity exploration, and much more.
LGBTQ+ scholarships are available to enrolled students or students accepted to the University of North Dakota. Scholarship can be found on Scholarship Central.
- Dave Dornacker and Jody Spencer Scholarship
- Jody Spencer & Dave Dornacker Scholarship
- Larry Mullins PT Scholarship
- Pride Scholarship
- PFund Foundation
- Point Foundation
- National Gay Pilots Association Scholarships
- BestColleges - LGBTQ Scholarships Database
Inclusive Campus Policies
University of North Dakota does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, creed, marital status, veteran's status, political belief or affiliation or any other status protected by law.
On-Campus Gender Inclusive Housing
At UND, we are committed to working with you in finding an on-campus housing option that meets your needs and where you can feel comfortable. Contact email@example.com for more information on gender inclusive housing options.
Gender Inclusive Restrooms on Campus
Gender inclusive restrooms are located across campus. Many are designated as single user.
Coming Out & Identity Resources
The coming out process is an exciting yet terrifying but also beautiful. Everyone's journey is different. We are here to support all LGBTQ+ students in their self-discovery and coming out process. Want to talk? Connect with Pride Center staff.
- How to Come Out on Campus-Campus Pride
- Explore: Coming Out-Human Rights Campaign
- Trans Student Educational Resources
- Coming Out: Living Authentically as Black LGBTQ People
- Coming Out: Living Authentically as LGBTQ Latinx Americans
- Coming Out: Living Authentically as LGBTQ Asian and Pacific Islander Americans
- Coming Out: Living Authentically as Transgender or Non-Binary
- Resource Guide to Coming Out as Bisexual+
- Coming Out at Work
- Understanding the Asexual Community
- The Asexual Visibility & Education Network
- Aces & Aros
Campus Support Services
University Counseling Center offers a variety of services including but not limited to short-term group, individual, and couples counseling, alcohol and other drug counseling, careering counseling and more.
Student Health Services offers a variety of services that are LGBTQ friendly. Services include PrEP consultation, STI/HIV testing, and provide condoms and dental dams.
CVIC at UND offers advocacy and prevention services to students who are victims of sexual assault, stalking, harassment, and interpersonal violence. They offer confidential advising along with education through programs and events. CVIC is a gender affirming and LGBTQ inclusive support resource.
The Office of Community Standards and Accessibility for Students helps with general advisement and campus consultation, disciplinary services, referrals to services for students in crisis or need, and can assist in problem solving or identifying services for students. Accessibiliyt for Students provides support for students with disabilities.
- Community Violence Intervention Center (CVIC)
- Grand Forks OUT and Proud
- Grand Forks Police Department Sexual Diversity Officer Program
- Grand Forks Pride
- Greater Grand Forks PFLAG
- Queer as Forks - LGBTQ+ in Grand Forks area ND and NW MN
- United We Transcend
- Community Uplift Program
- Fargo-Moorhead Pride
- Pride Collective and Community Center
- Harbor Health Initiative
- Tristate Transgender
- Project RAI