Our students are driven by the opportunity to pursue their goals, work hard and make a difference.
- Total Enrollment
Our Freshman Class
We have the most diverse and most academically-prepared freshman class in UND’s 137-year history.
Average ACT score
Reported an ethnicity other than white/Caucasian
Data provided by University Analytics & Planning.
2019 Student Body Snapshot
- About 65% of students attend UND full-time and 35% are part-time.
- There are over 900 transfer students at UND for their first fall semester.
- Students hail from all 50 states and 97 countries. Most students are from North Dakota (39%) and Minnesota (23%).
- Slightly more men (51%) than women (49%) attend UND.
- About 18% of students live in our residence halls.
Each UND student embarks on a journey to become a leader. Not just in what they say, but in what they do.