Our students are driven by the opportunity to pursue their goals, work hard and make a difference.
- Total Enrollment
Our Freshman Class
We have the most diverse and most academically-prepared freshman class in UND’s 136-year history.
Average ACT score
Reported an ethnicity other than white/Caucasian
Data provided by University Analytics & Planning.
Student Body Snapshot
- About 69% of students attend UND full-time and 31% are part-time.
- There are over 900 transfer students at UND for their first fall semester. They transferred an average of 84 credits to UND.
- Students hail from all 50 states and 94 countries. Most students are from North Dakota (39%) and Minnesota (25%).
- Slightly more men (52%) than women (48%) attend UND.
- About 18% of students live in our residence halls.
Each UND student embarks on a journey to become a leader. Not just in what they say, but in what they do.