Enroll Anytime Forms
If you need additional time to complete your course, you may apply for a three-month extension. Only one extension is allowed. The extension will start from your original completion date. The extension fee is $50 and should be requested prior to the nine-month completion date.
To purchase an extension, please complete the Extension Request Form.
After an extension is processed, the letter "I" for incomplete will be permanently noted on your transcript. Upon completion of the course, the course grade and "I" will appear on the transcript (e.g. "AI" or "BI"). The incomplete notation does not impact your GPA or the ability to transfer your course.
If you do not withdraw, get an extension, or complete the course within 9 months, a failing grade ("F") will be permanently recorded on your transcript.
The course Withdrawal Request Form needs to be completed BEFORE submitting the final lesson or taking the final exam. If you do not complete all your coursework or withdraw from your course, an "F" will be permanently recorded on your transcript.
- If UND receives your withdrawal request 1 to 30 calendar days after your registration date, you will be refunded 100% of the course tuition. The course will not be recorded on your transcript.
- If UND receives your withdrawal request 31 to 60 calendar days after your registration date, you will be refunded 50% of the course tuition. A "W" will be recorded on your transcript.
- No refunds are available if UND receives your withdrawal request 61+ calendar days after your registration date. A "W" will be recorded on your transcript.
*The one-time UND Admission Fee of $35 is non-refundable.
Exam Request Form
Before you take an exam, you must first submit the Request for Exam Form, regardless of who your proctor is.*** After you have requested the exam, and your proctor has received the login information, you are ready to take your exam. Please review additional exam information posted in your Blackboard course.
*** The Exam Request form is being phased out. You do not have to request an exam if either of these situations apply to you:
- You enrolled in a SPEA Math course, Econ 303, or GEOG 101/101L after September 1st
- You enrolled in any other SPEA courses after July 13th
Change of Address or Email
If you have a change of mailing or email address, please complete Change of Address Form as soon as possible. If you have provided us with an email, all of your correspondence will take place over email. UND is not responsible for information that was unable to be delivered due to an inactive or changed email address. Updating your address ensures that you will continue to receive course information from UND Online & Distance Education without delay.
Transfer to Another Course
You may transfer from one course to another within 60 days of your enrollment date, and if you have not yet completed a lesson in the original course. Only one transfer per enrollment is permitted. Your original enrollment date, completion date and refund schedule does NOT change.