Standard Course Information
Final Exam Schedule
Standard Class Start Times
- Classes begin on the hour
- Class length: 50 minutes
- Passing time between classes : 10 minutes
- Three hour classes are scheduled on M-W-F in three 50 minute blocks
- Two hour classes are similarly scheduled but only in two of the three days
Tuesday – Thursday Classes
Daytime classes start times are as follows:
- 8:00 a.m.
- 9:30 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m.
- 12:30 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m.
- Class length: 75 minutes
- Passing time between classes: 15 minutes
- 1, 2, or 3 hour classes scheduled on Tuesday-Thursday begin on a Tuesday-Thursday start time.
Normally three credit hour classes that are scheduled in a block of time occur after 4:00 and have 150 contact minutes per week.
Undergraduate Student Classification