University Analytics & Planning
University Analytics & Planning (UAP) serves as a resource by providing accurate, consistent, useful, timely, user-friendly and official data that can be used to assess the goals and objectives of the University of North Dakota.
Purpose and Mission
In pursuit of this mission, University Analytics & Planning:
- Collects, warehouses, analyzes, and disseminates data relevant to the needs of the campus.
- Designs and conducts research studies as needed for informed decision making.
- Reports official institutional data to internal and external agencies.
- Assists UND offices and individuals with institutional data gathering or with research-related projects.
- Provides statistical and/or research consultation to help ensure data is used and interpreted correctly.
- Keeps current about best research practices, technology, and trends on higher education.