University Analytics & Planning (UAP) has transitioned from iDashboards to Microsoft Power BI for internal data reporting.
Power BI is a collection of software services (Power BI Desktop and Power BI Service) and mobile apps that work together to turn data from various sources into clear and interactive information.
UAP has created a number of interactive custom reports to help make it easier for faculty, staff, and administrators to visualize institutional data in a user friendly platform. Available content includes reports on student admission, enrollment, graduation and institutional peer comparisons.
To Access Power BI
To access reports and dashboards provided by University Analytics & Planning, log into Power BI using your NDUS identifier followed by “@ndus.edu”. Your password will be the same as other systems on campus (e.g., Campus Connection, Blackboard, and HRMS Employee Self-Service).
If you have difficulty accessing UAP’s dashboards and reports, please contact Amanda Moske at email@example.com.
List of Power BI Reports Available to UND Faculty & Staff
Dean Appointed Data Fellows
Data Fellows are selected by each college/school dean and serve as representatives to address important questions through the use of institutional data.
- College of Arts & Sciences: Elizabeth Legerski
- School of Aerospace Science: Elizabeth Bjerke
- College of Business & Public Administration: Patrick O’Neil
- College of Engineering & Mines: Bailey Bubach
- College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines: Kenneth Flanagan
- College of Education & Human Development: Rachel Navarro
- Law School: Bradley Myers & Julie Simon
- School of Medicine & Health Sciences: Kenneth Ruit