Plans After Graduation & Experiences Survey
Each semester, in a survey to new graduates, we ask students to reflect on their time at UND and to share their post-graduation plans, whether working, pursuing an advanced degree or pursuing other interests.
Those who complete the survey, and opt-in to share their email address, will be entered in a drawing for a $250 Amazon gift card. A winner will be drawn one month after graduation.
- The survey takes no more than 10 - 15 minutes to complete and will remain confidential. By completing this survey, you will help future students learn what to expect in their next chapter after graduation and will help UND more effectively meet students' needs in the future.
- To participate, watch for an email from UND Career Services, then click on the link. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why take the survey?
You will help us learn the answers to questions that we are often asked about our graduates:
- Do our students find full-time jobs after college?
- Are they finding jobs in their career field?
- Did they complete an internship, co-op or other experiential learning opportunity?
- Do they go on for an advanced degree?
- Are they still defining their next steps?
- What is the average salary a new graduate earns?
- Do they stay in North Dakota?
- What career resources did they use while enrolled?
- What would students change about their experience at UND?
Questions? Contact us, 701.777.2117 or UND.careerservices@UND.edu.