Last updated May 20, 2021
UND is preparing for a return to full campus events for the fall semester 2021
Given the fluid nature of COVID-19, event plans may need to be adjusted as conditions change to support the health and safety of the campus community.
Summer graduation on August 6 will be an traditional in-person event.
Campus events include all group activities, public lectures, symposiums, workshops, trainings, conferences, concerts, orientations, internships/co-ops and other campus activities held on-campus.
- An Event Approval Form MUST be completed for all in-person and virtual/remote events held in or on UND-owned
property at least two weeks in advance of the activity date.
- Academic courses and department/staff meetings are not considered campus events and do not need to have Event Approval Forms submitted.
- Event Approval Forms do not need to be submitted for events held at off-campus locations (e.g., the RalphEngelstad Arena, theAlerus Center, the Empire Arts Theater, etc.).
- Event Approval Forms do not need to be submitted for events held at off-campus locations (e.g., the Ralph Engelstad Arena, the Alerus Center, the Empire Arts Theater, etc.).
- UND-sponsored events held at off-campus locations must be approved by the respective dean, director or vice president and they must follow the respective UND policies and procedures.