Licensed professionals provide a variety of medical care.
Allergy injection therapy is administered by appointment only according to the instructions provided by your allergist.
Patients are required to wait in the SHS clinic for 30 minutes following an injection.
Initial therapy (first injections) must be completed at the allergist's office.
Serum and records (orders) may be hand carried to SHS or mailed to:
UND Student Health Services 2891 2nd Ave. N Stop 9038 Grand Forks, ND 58202-9038
COVID-19 vaccinations (including booster doses) are available by appointment for students, faculty, and staff.
COVID-19 testing is offerred for UND students only.
Routine care by medical providers is available during your time at UND. Examples include:
- Physical exams (Pre-op, Sports, General Medical, ROTC)
- Acute care for illness
- Minor Injuries
- Management of chronic conditions
- Routine health screenings (Preventive Care)
A variety of services are provided:
- Contraceptive Counseling (Birth Control)
- IUD & Nexplanon® Insertion & Removal
- STI Screening/HIV Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Pap Smears
- Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
Skin care consultations are available for:
- Skin care routines
- Common skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- Prescription medications
- Isotretinoin (a.k.a. Accutane)
Skin care products can be ordered through PCA®. When checking out, make sure to add "UND Student Health" and "Grand Forks" as your provider.
Pre-travel consultations are provided by a medical doctor.
Travel vaccines are available based on your travel destination and your immunization history. Check with your insurance company prior to getting any vaccines.
Schedule a consultation at least 8 weeks prior to your departure date.