Last updated May 21, 2021
CDC Prevention Guidance
If you are fully vaccinated, consult the guidance for fully vaccinated people.
If you are not vaccinated, find a vaccine.
Guidance for Unvaccinated People
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.