Questions about your academics? We can help.
One-Stop can point you in the right direction for a number of services across campus. Find help managing your academic schedule and career from offices and departments determined to help you succeed.
- Campus Connection – Manage your course registrations, add/drop classes and view holds.
- Course Catalog – Find official find descriptions of degree programs and courses.
- Dates & Deadlines – Learn about all academic dates for your program.
- Essential Studies – Ensure your general education requirements are met.
- Advising and Academic Support – Get specialized academic advising based on the type of advisement you need.
- Starfish – Receive the right type of assistance/intervention to stay on track. Learn how to use Starfish to succeed at UND.
- Degree Map – Chart your education goals, plan class schedules, track progress toward completion, and remain better informed about degree requirements, time and costs.
- Graduation – You must apply to graduate from UND.
- Drop course or withdrawal – Courses can only be dropped through Campus Connection. You cannot drop to zero courses, as this is considered a withdrawal from school.
- Transcripts – Order a certified statement of your academic record.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that protects the privacy of your education records. While parents, guardians and some others may have an interest in your academic progress, they cannot access these records without your written consent. By filling out these forms, you grant the University permission to share your education records with the people you specify.