Math Degree Cost
How much does a math degree cost at UND?
UND provides one of the best values of any college in the country.
- Our combined tuition, fees, and room/meal plans cost about $3,000 less per year than the national average for four-year doctoral universities.
- Each year, 75% of our undergrad students receive financial aid.
- On average, each student receives $12,900 annually in financial assistance.
- Plus, our graduates are earning an average salary of $60,000+ (across all fields) within six months of graduation.
Mathematics Degree Cost
For the bachelor's degree in Mathematics, tuition and fees are:
Automatic Scholarships for New Students
If you meet the criteria, submit your admissions application and send your official transcript to UND by the priority deadline, you'll automatically be awarded a scholarship.
Receive Up to $14,000 in Freshman Scholarships
You must be admitted to UND for summer 2021 or later to be eligible for these scholarships.
|Unweighted High School GPA||Freshman
for a max of 4 years
for a max of 4 years
You're eligible to receive one automatic scholarship award based on your unweighted cumulative GPA. You must be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 credits per semester to qualify. Renewal criteria apply. All scholarships are subject to change. As funding is available, scholarships will be awarded after the priority deadline.
Receive Up to $2,000 in Transfer Scholarships
|3.9 - 4.0||$2,000
|3.5 - 3.89||$1,000
Scholarships are awarded based on your cumulative GPA for all credits transferred to UND as calculated by the UND Registrar's Office. Students transferring more than 125 credits to UND will not qualify for the scholarship. You must be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 credits per semester to qualify. All scholarships are subject to change. As funding is available, scholarships will be awarded after the deadline.
Can I get help paying for college?
Every year, UND awards more than $108 million in financial aid to help students pay for college. There are several types of financial aid that can help bring down your college costs, including:
- Scholarships - merit-based awards that don't have to be repaid
- Grants - need-based awards that don't have to be repaid
- Loans - money you have to repay
Calculate Your Cost to Attend UND
There are a number of factors that can adjust your tuition costs. Use the tuition calculators to determine costs.
Compare the cost of different programs. Input the program name, start term, military affiliation and current residence to quickly estimate tuition and fees.
Other Math Degree Expenses
On average, it’s $160 less per month to live on UND's campus than off campus.
|Estimated Room & Meal Plan||$10,170/year|
|Estimated Books & Supplies||$800/year|