Online Proposal Submission
Research & Sponsored Program Development (RSPD) provides an online proposal management system, developed by Novelution. This system creates efficiencies in the external funding proposal process on campus by enabling a paperless proposal management and routing process with the future possibility of communication to agency online submission systems. Institutional Review Board (IRB), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) and Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) functions are also used in the system.
Proposal submission deadline in Novelution is five business days prior to the sponsor's due date.
Log In Information
Log in at ERAC.
Peoplesoft login information can be used to login to the system (typically firstname.lastname).
- Proposals created in the system will automatically route for department chair and dean approvals when submitted, creating an efficient proposal approval process.
- User access can be manually updated by RSPD staff – colleges and departments can request various levels of edit and approval access for administrative and proxy users within departmental/college proposal records.
- Deans will have access to review and comment on all proposals and awards within their college at any stage of development.
- The system provides an option to build a proposal budget within the system proposal record, which will automatically calculate salary, fringe for named personnel and facilities and administrative costs. An option to upload a budget is also available.
- Report capabilities allow for sorting and filtering, to create a wide range of customizable reports.
- UND’s CITI Program profile will be integrated in the near future, to provide automatic cross checking of completion for PHS agency required Financial Conflict of Interest training.
For additional questions, please contact Michael Sadler.