Documents that will help with general administration and management of your grant or contract. Please contact the Grants & Contracts Accounting office, or your Grants Officer if you have questions, or need assistance.
- Award or Project Summary Report
- Detailed Transaction Report
- PI Report
- Salary Distribution Query
- Salary Distribution Report
Roles & Responsibilities
UND & EERC Cost Accounting Standards
- DHHS DS-2 Approval Letter (10-18-2022)
- UND DS-2 Revision 2 (9-30-2020)
- EERC DS-2 Revision 2 (9-30-2020)
Choosing a Diversity Supplier
A small business subcontracting plan (SBSP) is a required component of a federal contract if the total (including indirects) proposed contract exceeds $750,000 for the entire period of performance.
The PI should contact Procurement at least 14 days in advance of proposal submission before building the budget to allow for maximum utilization of Small Businesses. The SBSP will indicate how small businesses will be utilized in the acquisition of services and supplies within the proposed cost of work.
Please remember that if this is accepted at the time of the proposal, this will become part of your contract. This obligation is binding, and it is expected that the SBSP will be adhered to throughout the project. This would be the obligation of the Principal Investigator to oversee.
The PI should identify funds available for purchases, possibly with small, minority, women & veteran owned businesses, which may include:
- Supplies/Materials - All supplies and materials specific to the research project
- Equipment - All equipment specific to the research project
- Other Services - Newsletter printing, articles etc.
- Airfare - Airfare for researchers
- Other Direct Costs - Workshops, seminars, equipment leases, etc.
- Personal Services Contracts - Consultants, individuals
Federal Funding Opportunity Announcements may include a requirement for a DEI Plan.
Minority Serving Institutions, Minority Business Enterprises, Minority Owned Businesses, Woman Owned Businesses, Veteran Owned Businesses, or entities located in a disadvantaged community that meet the eligibility requirements are encouraged to participate on an application as a proposed partner to the prime applicant.
The Selection Official may consider the inclusion of these types of entities as part of the selection decision. Read the FOA carefully to determine if a DEI Plan should be included in your proposal.
If you have questions, contact the Research and Sponsored Program Development office for assistance.
Identify Minority Business Enterprises, Minority Owned Businesses, Woman Owned Businesses and Veteran Owned Businesses to solicit as vendors and sub-contractors for bids on supplies, services and equipment. You can find a list of qualifying small businesses in Jaggaer.