Parking is available for residents of UND apartments. Parking permits are available to purchase through the UND Parking Services.
Apartment Parking Permit
- Current students living in a UND on-campus apartment will purchase an "HAPT" parking permit in Campus Connection once they are enrolled.
- Faculty/Staff living in a UND on-campus apartment will purchase an "A" parking permit in Employee Self-Service.
All permits are virtual and assigned to vehicles by license plate.
The "HAPT" or "A" permit will allow the resident to purchase one additional "APT" parking permit. Any person who is listed on the lease may be eligible for one additional "APT" permit if the student or faculty/staff leaseholder has purchased the appropriate "HAPT" or "A" permit, as well as submitted the required verification form.
The "HAPT" permit will be eligible for the student's designated housing parking lot (as posted on the Housing website) 24 hours a day, as well as "A/S/H" (brown) zones across campus and for the parking ramp (in the spaces allocated to the student shared account) between 4 p.m. and midnight.
The "APT" permit will allow a resident to park only in his/her designated housing parking lot 24 hours a day.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apartment Parking Maps
- 3904 University Avenue/Tulane Ct
- 500 Tulane Drive
- 510-530 Tulane Drive
- 540, 560, 570 Carleton Court
- 550 - 580 Carleton Ct
- 3106 5th Ave N
- Williamsburg, Mt. Vernon, and Virginia Rose
- Hamline - lot parking
- Hamline - underground parking
- Manitoba Avenue, Campus Road, State Street (Swanson Complex)