Hamline Square Apartments
Why live in off campus apartments when you can get the same independence while living ON campus?
Hamline Square is the perfect living situation for all UND students. Unfurnished apartments with all the amenities that are close to campus, shuttle stops and the Ralph!
Units are available in a variety of layouts including studio, two, three and four-bedroom options. These apartments also have underground parking.
Hamline Square apartments are close to the School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Ralph Engelstad Arena and the UND Bookstore.
- Unfurnished studios, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments
- Underground parking (one space reserved underground and one space outdoor reserved for each unit, except for studio)
- Some 3 bedroom apartments include a storage room
- Includes refrigerator, electric stove, dishwasher, microwave, and air conditioner
- All units have washer and dryer hook-ups
- Each floor has laundry facilities
- Controlled access
- Water and garbage included in rent
- Resident responsible for phone, electricity, and heat
- Internet and basic cable TV included in rent from Midco
- Each resident signs their own lease. This allows each resident to be billed their portion of the rent. For example, if two people are living in one unit, the rent will be split in two and each resident is billed half the rent. If three people are living in the unit the rent will be split in three and each resident is billed one third of the rent.