Marshal RSVP Form
Join us at the upcoming Commencement ceremony as a marshal.
Role of Commencement Marshal
- You will assist UND officials in assembling the graduating class, guiding the processional and recessional, ushering guests, and in other ways as needed.
- Your name will be listed in the Commencement program.
- You can request an additional night’s lodging in your residence hall room, if needed.
- You will wear a distinctive green cap and gown. The cap and gown are provided for your use at no cost to you.
- You are asked to be present 90 minutes before the ceremony on Commencement Day.
Become a Marshal
Serve as a Marshal in at least six commencement ceremonies to receive a pink cord to wear at your own ceremony. Volunteering as a Marshal will count towards any service hours you may need.