Apply for Graduation
Students are responsible for ensuring they are eligible to graduate by completing the Academic Requirement Report*. If you have questions about the completion of this report, please contact your advisor or the Dean’s Office of their college or school to confirm that all requirements and/or clarifying actions have been completed.
If you have completed 90 credit hours, you are eligible to apply for graduation. Graduate students, however, need to be advanced by candidacy before they are eligible to apply for graduation. The process for Graduate students entails different things for different students.
*Certificate and graduate programs are not included in the Academic Requirement Report.
October 1 is the deadline for graduate and undergraduate students.
How to Apply
- Log into Campus Connection.
- Click Academic Records tile
- Choose Graduation from the left menu
- Click Apply for Graduation
- Select term and click Continue
- Click Submit Application
- Click on View Graduation Status
- Edit your Diploma/Certificate Name and Diploma Mailing Address